2018年1月12日金曜日

Introduction of Geography of Aviation


                                 Introduction of this blog

  Hello my name is Shane and I am the writer of this blog. I will be mainly explaining the geography in aviation. Also I will be talking about interesting information and knowledge of the planes, how to  be a pilot in 17 and the training updates of my EASA-PPL licence.







Brief introduction of myself: My name is Shane and I am a high school student and also flying Ireland as a flight student in Dublin at the moment. I am currently on the Cessna 152(C152) to take my EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) part-FCL PPL (privet pilot licence) issued by IAA (Irish Aviation Authority).                                                                                                                  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿